This website has been designed and programmed to be as accessible as possible and to be compatible with the types of adaptive technology used by people with disabilities, including screen readers. The navigation, content and functionality of the site is useable in text only browsers.
This site adheres to web standards, which are technologies carefully designed to deliver the greatest benefits to the greatest number of web users while ensuring the long-term viability of any documents published on the Web.
The site can be navigated via keyboard using the tab key as well as Access keys - keyboard shortcuts that replace the need to use a mouse for navigation. For this site, use:
- ALT - a for accessibility page.
- ALT - 1 for homepage.
- ALT - m for main menu links.
- ALT - s for secondary menu links.
- ALT - c for main page content.
- ALT - t for back to top of page.
Note: your browser may not support access keys.
You may change the font size of this site to your preference through your browser.
- In Internet Explorer, select View - Text Size then choose size.
- In Netscape select View - Text Zoom then choose size.
You may import your own style sheet into this website.
- In Internet Explorer, select Tools - Internet options and then Accessibility.
- In Netscape select Edit - Preferences and then Appearance.